Monday, January 15, 2007

Pretty Dresses & Sweaters:

OK...I've started going through bins and surprised myself by what I found. I forgot about these.

Yes--they are from that hard to find OOP Annie's Attic "Baby's Heirloom Wardrobe"; leaflet #87H30; copyright 1983. I made all of the patterns and have the below 3 dresses left...
I love to do baby projects. Pretty and you know there will be an end to the project. :) Like the sweaters below. I entered one in the NJ State Fair a couple of years ago and won a Blue Ribbon. It's a vintage pattern...as are the other two. I didn't keep track of what book/magazine I took them out of so I can't give a pattern reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would you be willing to sell a copy of the annies attic patterns.. if so please conatct me at dionne537@aol.com
Thank you