Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Day!!

What a nice surprise!

A beautiful heart box of red suede with swirled ribbon flowers- filled with Godiva chocolates...well, there's still SOME of it in there. Don't you think chocolate should be a food group?? I do!...and I treat it as such.

Then there is a fish head coffee cup with chocolates for Brian. Why? when he doesn't even have time to fish?? Because it says on the side "I'm Hooked on You". I had to laugh when I saw that because it doesn't mean fishing to me. No...hooked on you means crochet hooks of course. So there's a new display item for some BB crochet hooks!

And last is the real surprise. I had "ordered" a thread holder/display stand (for my hats) from BB and received more than I thought...engraved from him and our grandaughter. Yes, she helped in making this (she loves to work with him out in the barn).

No comments: