Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stitch of the Week at the CGOA Message Board...part 3


I'm not doing so good in keeping up the blog...but of course I have excuses! :)

Life happens; holidays came up; but most of all it was showtime. Hubby, (aka BrainsBarn) and I did a show a month from September through December. That may not seem like much but, as you know, for handcrafted items it is...
I was also busy with my local KnitWit group and the last quarter of the year we are the busiest in getting items made and ready for donation.

Even so I did manage to do 6 more Stitch of the Week items. Will I finish all 21? Don't know...but they are fun to do and I have 12 dishcloths/washcloths so far :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep going Anne. You'll get them all done and then you can start on the Stitchopedia offerings (LOL).
Lyn