Sunday, April 08, 2007

10 More Scarves and counting...

LOL!! Am I done yet? NO...not until I make a single-skein scarf out of every color there is of LB Homespun yarn.
Love how these come out! They may be toooo simple but they are long, soft and there will be different finished ends on each scarf. I like to look for beaded fringe, long fringe, tassels, etc. Sometimes I like to add a pin to one end...each scarf will be different. They are waiting for what I come up with...looks like I'll be set with scarves for the craft fairs/shows starting in September. They sell well besides having gifts on hand.

Here's a sample of a beaded fringe found for this scarf...may do both sides of each end?? I'd appreciate comments on this please...

4 comments:

Marty Miller said...

Hi Anne,
What a great idea - making scarves out of every color of Homespun! They all look so different, too! One can never have too many scarves! I was on a scarf binge a couple of years ago, and have ones I still haven't worn yet! :-)

I'm glad you'll be at the conference in New Hampshire - I'll be there too - I'll be teaching 6 classes - and I hope we can catch up with each other! It will be good to see you and Brian again!

Marty Miller

Red883 said...

Hi Marty!
Believe it or not I thought of YOU when I was in the middle of this. Seeing them all hung up I "saw" as per your class last year...a garment of many rectangular colors!...leaving the "joins/thread ends" hanging of course as I dislike that as much as I remember you do...especially in homespun. Looking forward to seeing you too in July.
Anne

Pam said...

I missed this before, I LOVE the beaded fringe on this scarf, like belly dancing coins, very cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!! I like the fringe alot. Tina B