Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm on a scarf kick...

I've been on a scarf kick lately...and using up stash! Remember that I am cleaning and organizing?? LOL...one never knows what is hiding around here so it's like being on a treasure hunt :)
The above scarf SOLD right out of my hand! Yes, I travel with projects and was in the right place at the right time. I think it was the colors and the long length (scarf is folded in half in pic - used 2 skeins of Moda Dea Metro in color: Santa Fe. Pattern is from the Lion Brand yarn site: Lacy scarf (shown in suede on their site).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! That's a nice looking scarf!

BTW, are you going to CGOA this year?

Red883 said...

Thanks! That's not the only one...LOL!...I REALLY have been on a scarf kick and will put up more pics.
Plans are to go to the CGOA by driving up on Wednesday; staying till Sunday- Brian's going too. Already signed up for 3 classes and looking forward to seeing everyone.
And you?? Will email you...

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm driving up on Tuesday so I can get there for Pro Dev on Wed. I'm staying until Sat. when I drive back. Whoo hoo!